*NEW* Search Our Team Reports! Type a word/phrase in the box below (hint: try "Human Rights'').

Friday, June 4, 2010

Juárez Team Intro- Angela


Hello everyone,
My name is Angela and I am training to be a participant in the 2010 Fall Juárez team. As a group I hope that we can help initiate and place a peaceful presence within the city of Juárez. My biggest challenge will be learning to deal with the serious situations that are currently taking place in Juárez. I feel that I can bring strengths to the team through my past experiences and as a team we can develop a unified presence. I am a recent graduate and hope that my experiences will help me in Juárez. I plan on using the experiences that I gain while participating in the team to help me in my future career work.

Check back for more from us soon!!

Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment